Lucrezia Mutti is a hotelier extraordinaire! Having never been to Marraketch before I had no idea what to expect. Coming into the city under the cover of darkness is a bit daunting but once you reach Riad Dar Attajmil your apprehension is dismissed. You are immediately welcomed as if you had come to an old friends house. The staff is superb and nothing is any trouble for them. They appear when you need them otherwise they are very discreet. Breakfast in the morning on the roof top terrace is delightful and after a day of trawling the souks for the best deal it is lovely to come back to the Riad for dinner. The food is traditional, well presented and delicious! The location is superb. Marrakech is a city that assaults your senses very buzzy but I must say that after my stay there at the Attajmil I felt totally relaxed. Can't wait to go back !
Full marks for this jewel in the middle of Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech. 4 rooms only and a large garden terrace with hammam. Excellent location, central, safe and easy access. Cosy feel and special mentions for the way it's cared for and the surprising cuisine. Last, but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. The riad offers an interesting cooking experience with its chef, with shopping in the old food market of Bab Doukkala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech