My husband and I stayed at Riad el Mansour as part of our honeymoon. Our room was beautifully appointed and the courteous and helpful staff made us feel very welcome. The pool was beautiful! The peace and quiet inside the hotel was a welcome relief from the hustle and bustle of Marrakech.
Little touches like fresh flowers, dried fruit, bathrobe and slippers were most appreciated.
My husband and I look forward to returning to Riad el Mansour and I would highly recommend this Riad to anyone visiting Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Prestigia so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech