We live in Spain so Marrakesh is just a short hop from Valencia for us - and one that we will certainly be making again to visit this fabulous Riad, set within the medina and very close to the souk. The Riad was just perfect for this surprise 60th birthday treat for my wife - small, with just 6 rooms, each as beautiful as the next! We stayed in the wonderful suite which was a delight both in atmosphere and comfort. The attention to detail shown by the small but magnificent staff was extraordinary. The little touches were what made our stay so special, especially the extra birthday requests - the flowers and wine in the room on arrival etc. We didn't avail ourselves of the facilities such as the steam room or gym (too darn hot!!) but my wife enjoyed the "hammam" massage. The dinner and lunch snacks we had were very good too and the tranquil breakfast, taken in our own chosen spot, was just what we needed before venturing out into the hustle and bustle of the souk. There are so many little corners to enjoy around the Riad, all tastefully thought-out and decorated to the highest degree. Congratulations to the owners and their ever attentive staff for getting everything so right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech