Having just returned from a 4 day stay, I feel compelled, as so many others have, to rave!
The staff are a Godsend, nothing, absolutely nothing was too much.
We had late checkout and the raid was kind enough to allow us to use our room until 6pm. What other hotel woud do that?
So many little extras make this a real gem. For example one day it was raining so the hotel supplied umbrellas, and when we got back we had the free shoeshine.
There was always a daily free newspaper provided.
Breakfast was included, and very filling.
What really makes Riad El Mansour stand out from all the others is the level of the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Prestigia so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech