Really enjoyed our stay at the road el mansour. It's great value, very clean and luxurious. The staff are extremely helpful and cannot do enough to assist without being imposing on your stay. The riad is equi distant from the souks and the new shopping area so its a great location. At first it's a bit daunting as the entrance to the riad is a little bit off the beaten track but this only adds to it's charachter. On the first day the staff helped us find our barings which was much appreciated. The staff also booked tables in a number of excellent restaurants and arranged a return taxi for us. The area surrounding the riad has lots of character and is a thriving area with lots of colourful and interesting shops and people. We really would stay here again the staff and the location are 2nd to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech