5 out of 5 !!
We had been planning our trip to Marrakech for so long and had sent so many questions to Adess beforehand, and he was always so helpful and quick in his replies, we felt we knew him before we even met him!
Our senses were on overload when we arrived.
The amazing original artworks throughout the riad were beautiful, all painted by Moroccan artists.
The hallway is full of antique photos of the bygone years of Marrakech.
The Jacuzzi was a perfect cooling off place after spending time on the sun terrace. (I finished more books whilst relaxing on that terrace than normally I would in a year!)
Its been said here on tripadvisor many times about the service here, and I am yet another to say it is the best.. I have never encountered such service in all the hotels I stayed at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech