I recently stayed at Riad El Mansour with my sister and we were very happy with our choice. The riad, and rooms, are beautifully decorated. Our room was cleaned twice a day and and furnished with fresh fruit and nuts. The calm breakfast in the courtyard of the riad was a real treat as was the dinner we had there. The staff was also excellent, which I think this is one of the key features of this riad. There was always someone pleasant to welcome us in the morning and when we returned in the evening. When we first arrived we were given a map and explained a little bit where we could visit and how to get there which was very helpful. They even organized a nice surprise for my sisters birthday.
All in all, I would sincerely recommend this riad when visiting Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech