Stayed here for 4 days after much deliberation and pouring over tripadvisor.
Delighted to say it was a good choice.
Things that perhaps set this apart from the norm of other places is the care off the staff, they seemed genuinely eager to please.
There was a gift for us on arrival with map, a nice touch.
The artwork by local artists was amazing, along with the stunning beauty of this riad.
Set back away from the maelstrom of the mayhem on the streets outside of this amazing town.
You step inside Riad El Mansour and feel relaxed!
A beautiful surrounding. The sun area on the roof was amazing, even in December we were soaking up the sun and eating a wonderful lunch.
Such good value and by far the best food we ate in Marrakech was eaten at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech