We stayed for 6 nights at Riad El Mansour in January 2012. It was our first time in Marrakesh and everybody told us to book a Riad instead of a hotel and so we did. The experience was terrific from the moment we were picked up at the airport. The Riad itself is fantastic: luxurious moroccan decoration, comfortable rooms, Wifi access, private hammam and massage room and a lovely terrace where we have breakfast everyday (the breakfast itself was wonderful too)...... But the best for us was the way all the staff treated us. The managers are very kind and they would do anything they can to make you enjoy your stay ("No problem" is their motto...) while the ladies who served us the breakfast and take care of the room are very helpful. All of them are very friendly too. We really felt like sultans in the riad. An special mention should be made to the map Abdess, one of the managers, gave us upon our arrival. It was far more hepful than any guide you can buy in the world. 6 out of 5!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 Bedroom Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech