We recently had a three night stay and would highly recommend the Riad El Mansour to anyone thinking of going to Marrakech. We were met at the airport by our friendly taxi driver (organised by the riad) who walked us right up to the door of the riad. The sights and sounds can be quite overwhelming at first and the riad was a welcome oasis of calm. The location of the riad was good for us as we were within easy walking distance of the YSL gardens just outside the medina and yet could easily walk down to the souks and the main square. On arrival we were given valuable local information by Abdess regarding places to go and anything to avoid which proved very helpful. We ate in the riad on our first night, the traditional food was delicious and the setting is just so romantic. Throughout our stay we found the staff at El Mansour simply delightful, they could not do enough for us. Our room was beautiful, cleaned twice a day and beds turned down at night which was a lovely touch. We were never pressured to be in a particular place at any time and overall the staff at El Mansour helped our trip to be absolutely unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech