There are so many choices of Riads in Marrakech, and we hit the jackpot with this Riad. British owned, but run by excellent local staff who are well trained in hospitality and speak several languages.
The welcome and stay was amazing, and was more like staying with a family in a foreign city. Being a small riad (only 6 or so rooms) there was that personal touch, and attention to detail (robes, slippers, fruit, endless refills of bottled water) and the little extras that made all the difference. The breakfast is fantastic, served on the roof terrace and was enough to keep us going until dinner time!
The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful in booking excursions, restaurants, and generally keeping track of our schedules, and last minute booking changes.
The riad also offers meals (with notice), hamman, massages, laundry, luggage storage, free WIFI, airport pickups (definitely recommended on arrival) and can arrange tours and driver.
The rooms were air-conditioned, well sized, well appointed with locally sourced products and decorative touches.
The location is a 20 minute walk from the main square, but you will be thankful as it is much quieter being in this location rather in the midst of the chaos! The staff will help you find your way, and once you know it, the streets are easy to negotiate and very safe, in a neighbourhood with families and children playing outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech