This is a cute and intimate hotel nestled in the Medina but totally calm and peaceful. The roof terrace is lovely and gets plenty of sun. The rooms are traditional and cosy. What makes this place however is the staff, who are friendly and helpful and cannot do enough to make their guests feel at home. The personal touch, insider tips, restaurant bookings etc. are fabulous. Highly recommend enjoying breakfast on the terrace and eating in the hotel one night (huge portions!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech