We spent three amazing nights at the Riad El Mansour. Buried down the small alleys of Marrkech, and through a small wooden door, you're greeted by an amazing oasis away from the hussle and bussle of central Marrakech.
The staff were amazingly attentive to our needs and questions. They helped arrange a great day out to the Atlas Mountains and explained everything we needed to know about making the most of our time there. The hotel is a 15-20 minute walk to the main square or souks. You get a good chance to soak up some of the atmosphere on the walks. If I ever go again I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech