My girlfriend and I spent 5 nights in the Riad at the end of July and had such an amazing time! The staff are so friendly and can't do enough for you (which was even more impressive considering it was Ramadan), they were always smiling. Mustafa took us on a trip to the Atlas Mountains which we would highly recommend and he also recommended the Beldi Country Club for a day by the pool which we ended up doing twice as we enjoyed it so much!
My girlfriend is thinking about going back to Marrakech with her mum for a short break in October and they both be staying at Riad el Mansour. I'd recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech