Marrakech would not feel so great without el Mansour providing nice comfort and kind staff. We (my wife and I) booked directly with the Riad and got a discount. The pick up and drop off from airport was complimentary. We pre-booked the dinner which really covered the key of the Moroccan/Marrakesh food. Hammam and massage were also a great addition to the sensual exploration of Morroccan traditions. Riad also helped us book at day tour across the Atlas mountains at a very good price with a great guide. We also had a chance to meet the owner and chat about running Riad. we had the pleasure to enjoy the mint tea many times at the Riad. We are now hooked on mint tea.
Always attentive stuff, clean room with refreshed fruit and water made el Mansour our true home in Marrakesh. We can sincerely recommend this Riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech