From our arrival at the Mansour the service could not have been better. The included transfer was waiting, check-in was smooth and the advice giving with regards to finding our way around was superb. The Riad is hidden away down several alleyways but you soon get to know your way to and from the main street. It is conveniently located for the Jardin Majorelle but is quite a walk from the main square, my advice would be to follow the route to the main square that avoids the Souk. My only criticism is not of the Riad but of the noise from the street, we could often here talking until close to midnight, so if you are a light sleeper request a room towards the back. However, after walking all day this did not stop us from sleeping. Breakfast was basic but ample and fresh, it was served on the terrace at top of the Riad. Overall I would highly recommend here as a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech