I spent 5 memorable days at this Riad. After a hot and busy sightseeing day, Riad Mansour is a tranquil, tastefully decorated, oasis of calm. Without exception, all of the staff are polite and friendly, willing to respond to your individual needs and requests.They are led by Abdess and Wadi but all work together as one team to create a very memorable experience. The service levels are that of a 5 star hotel, but much more personable. The breakfasts were sumptuous, a great vaiety of options from continental style to hot omlettes and is served in your chosen location in the Riad. We ate dinner twice in the Riad and the food was traditional Morrocan style, beautifully presented and very tasty. The local wines were good quality too!
I stayed in the Jasmine Suite which was decorated and adorned with Moroccan artifacts. A very powerful shower with constant hot water and very comfortable bed and quiet A/C. The rooms are regularly serviced throughout the day with complimentary drinking water, nuts and fruits.
Lots of nice touches, i.e the turn down service at night.
All of the tour buses and guides suggested by the Riad were very interesting and informative, great value for money and the style of the guide matched the style of the Riad...nothing was too much trouble and the day was controlled by yourself.
The Riad is a level, 15 minute walk, to the Souk and main Square area but this is welcomed after such hearty food portions. Great to see the local culture too.
On reflection, I can highly recommend Riad Mansour for a city break with outstanding personal service and high levels of Moroccan charm and beauty. The owners should be truly proud of their Riad and their amazing staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Ben Tachfine is a six-bedroom guest house, located a short walk from the lively and thrilling Djemaa el Fana; one of the most popular holiday destinations in Morocco. We pride ourselves on our high level of service and hospitality, providing a magical setting to discover the contrasting richness and nature of the Moroccan landscape - a landscape knotted by the exciting mix of Arab, Amazigh, African and European cultures. Ideal for a luxury weekend, or long stay, the Riad has a restaurant, spa, steam room, gym and Jacuzzi; guaranteeing a perfect choice for your holidays in Morocco ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Riad Ben Tachfine ex Riad El mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech