Abdess and the team are incredibly attentive. Nothing is too much trouble.
We were taken to and from the airport by a taxi which was provided by the Riad. In a way I am glad that we were because the little narrow alleys were a bit daunting to me at first. It didn't take long to get our bearings though!
Our room was on the first floor, and was beautifully furnished in a traditional style. The shower was fantastic and most welcoming as it was at least 40° every day. There is even a small gym if you so wish! We took advantage of the fact that massages can be arranged and both had a treatment whilst we were there.
Breakfast was taken on the roof terrace; although you can take breakfast wherever you like. Lunch and evening meals can be had at the Riad, or if you prefer then the staff will arrange or suggest restaurants for you. We ate lunch and dinner elsewhere (separate reviews).
As others have said, it's about a 15 minute walk to the souks etc, not that we found it a problem. We actually preferred to stay in the north of the City.
If we were to return to Marrakech then we would definitely stay at El Mansour again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech