We just spent 4 days at Riad El Mansour. The riad is a great friendly and refreshing break from all the chaos found outside. The staff were brilliant from the time of welcome to the time we left. We had a little orientation and arrangement of a city guide and dinner reservations. We thought about an excursion out of town, but as it was so hot, decided to take things easy and just hang around the small pool. Not big enough for swimming, but it was perfect for cooling off with drinks.
Marrakech can be a bit stressful and the riad was a perfect antidote to it. Our room was comfortable and clean, actually it was cleaned twice a day making a very nice change.
Both breakfast and dinner was very good and very filling. Breakfast is included in the price, dinner is extra and we had it only once while there as we wanted to check out the local restaurants.
We did not have a hammam, although Morocco is famous for this as it was just too hot, but I had a massage which was very good. They do not have a masseur on the premise, but they arrange one to come to their massage room when required. We arranged it in the morning for the afternoon.
All in all this riad is a perfect place for your holiday and we are very pleased we had chosen it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech