We arrived at the airport in Marrakech, 1 hour late due to a late departure from Gatwick. The Riad had arranged a driver to meet us, so we were a little worried that he may have left! We needn't have worried as our driver had waited all that time for us, so it was wonderful just to climb into his cab and feel relaxed and safe.
On arrival at the Riad, Robert and his staff made us feel immediately relaxed and welcome and showed us to our room and then gave a tour around the Riad.
Riad el Mansour has six bedrooms, each individual in style, the larger rooms are totally oppulant and gorgeous! The courtyard is adorned with beautful original floor tiles and delicately carved wood cornicing and is fully open from ground floor to the sky! The roof terrace is a real haven for sunbathing, relaxing, breakfast or candlelit evening meal and can be covered should it rain during your stay.
It was really impossible to imagine that we were staying in the heart of the medina, with all the hustle and bustle of the traders and traffic once you walked into the Riad and were transported to a tranquil oasis!
Robert and his staff helped us organise special trips during our stay with or without guide and we had the feeling that nothing was too much trouble, infact they really pulled out all the stops to make us happy.
We would definately return and cannot recommend it highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech