This riad definately deserves the high reviews given. The staff are totally attentive without being intrusive and always had a smile and a cheerful word. We were picked up from the airport and also transported to the coach station and picked up again all at no extra cost. I have no hesitation in recommending this as a wonderful place to stay in Marrakesh. Just go and enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac is the best Desert Sahara Hotel in Marrakech Morocco . Where you will have an unforgettable Desert experience . We offer Single Tents , Double , Triple and group Tents . benefits an unique situation to the world: precisely facing the mythical village of the Agafay Desert Situated about thirty kilometers from the ocher city, this little-known gem stretches over several hundred hectares on the first heights of the High-Atlas massif. Its arid landscapes made of stones and rocks offer an immense panorama rhythmic by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi. Thereis an extraordinary Saharian traditional experience sleeping in Tents under the stars . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech