We stayed at Riad El Mansour for the last few days of our holiday, we wanted to stay there longer, but unfortunately they were full for the dates we wanted.
The reviews really reflect the superb service and style that this small hotel has.
Our room had a lovely huge painting by a local artist and the bed was a gothic dream, all hand carved by local artisans, I must say it is the quality of the furniture and lighting that really stands out when being there.
Abdess was the manager along with Wadi, they were both superb, always smiling and always available for any questions we had.
They even went to the local market and bought us two tagine dishes at a fraction of the cost we were quoted!
Breakfast and lunch was filling and so good.
Don’t bother looking at other Riads, stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Ben Tachfine is a six-bedroom guest house, located a short walk from the lively and thrilling Djemaa el Fana; one of the most popular holiday destinations in Morocco. We pride ourselves on our high level of service and hospitality, providing a magical setting to discover the contrasting richness and nature of the Moroccan landscape - a landscape knotted by the exciting mix of Arab, Amazigh, African and European cultures. Ideal for a luxury weekend, or long stay, the Riad has a restaurant, spa, steam room, gym and Jacuzzi; guaranteeing a perfect choice for your holidays in Morocco ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Riad Ben Tachfine ex Riad El mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech