We stayed over the new year period and had an amazing time. We arrived at the riad around lunchtime having been travelling since 1am. We had pre booked a hamman at the riad and what an experience, be preapared to get scrubbed to the bone! It was followed by a lovely massage and after a sensational meal in the lobby, we were well and truly refreshed and ready for Marrakech.You HAVE to eat at the riad, the chef is fantastic and you wont eat anywhere better for the money you pay. We did go out one night to the Cafe Arabe which is well within walking distance (DONT GAT A TAXI) and reasonable with a lovely bar (which sells alcohol). The breakfasts a substantial.We would recommend eating in the souks one night as it is an experience, and drinks at the Kosy bar are worth a visit.The Riad is a little further out of the medina than others rated highly on trip advisor but the service is immpecable and well worth the extra yards!
If staying over the newyear period the party is highly recommened includes all the food and drink you can consume as well as live music. A must!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech