My son and I stayed for 3 nights. Abdess, one of the best concierges ever, could not have been more helpful, introducing us with delicious mint tea and pastries, showing us the best routes, facilitating our excursion. The staff were all genuine smiles, welcome and helpfulness: they had a real joy and pride in their Riad. Latifa the chef - we will never forget her cookery lesson to us and her sublime pastilla. Last but by no means least, Robert the owner whose charm and approach ("nothing is too much trouble; we just want you to enjoy yourself" set the whole tone for the Riad's approach". The accommodation is beautiful too: calm, elegant and authentic .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech