Just returned from Raid El Mansour where 6 of us celebrated my husband’s birthday. We all had a blast. Because transfers from the airport were included in the price, the riad organised a people carrier to pick us up and was with us for the duration of our stay as we went to restaurants and sightseeing in the Atlas mountains.
We had wonderful lunches and an awesome dinner there. The cook Latifa is wonderful making pastilla and beef with oranges and a surprise chocolate birthday cake. Even though Richard’s birthday was earlier in the month, Abdes, the manager overheard us say that we were there for my husband birthday and so arranged the cake. Wadia the other manager organised all of our restaurant bookings before we arrived.
Nothing can be said that was not previously said. We had a wonderful time most of which was down to the staff. Bravo and keep up the excellent work.
Susan and Richard – Westchester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco Africa , we will take care about your travel , please don't hesitate to contact us via Email or whats app or phone call. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech