Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$132
View deal
US$86
View deal
PricelineUS$91
TravelocityUS$132
eDreamsUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This was my first time in Marrakech. The welcome was very warm. Staff could not do enough for us. I am disabled and they helped me whenever I needed it. I was well cared for and I did not feel like an inconvenience at any time. Anytime that we needed anything at all, they were just there and sorted everything out.

We had a really enjoyable stay. I cannot recommend the riad and the staff enough. Go and visit!

Room tip: I checked lots of the rooms and they were all perfect for disabled travellers.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sabilahsabilah
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This was a beautiful Riad with a good location inside the old town but with easy access to the new town. The staff were exceptionally helpful and arranged pick up from the airport and were full of advise of where to go and what to see. My mother is disabled and they were very accommodating to her needs. This is an ideal place for some relaxation as the Riad is intimate and calming after a day in the bustling Souks. The Riad itself is beautifully decorated and ornate and there has definitely been an effort to maintain its authentic feel. Breakfast every morning was great and really filling.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gemchakowa
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We were treated like family by the outstanding staff, especially Mustapha and Abdess. They will pick you up and drop you off at airport, train station or anywhere. Mustapha will take you to places you want to visit as well as helping with finding places where you want to do a particular activity. For example, my husband wanted to ride a camel, so Mustapha took him to a local place for his ride. Food was very good, including yummy breakfasts daily and dinner whenever wanted. The riad is stunning, calm and peaceful.

Room tip: For those with mobility issues, ground floor room is great. Just one stair. Same with riad. Staff will help.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank betsy l
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This Riad is a gem in the heart of Marrakech... The rooms are carefully and artistically designed, the tiling and decorations breathtaking.. Makes you feel you're in an authentic Moroccan mini castle. All the workers go above and beyond in terms of service every time no matter what time of day. We were left feeling fully taken care of. The service began as soon as we booked online!, an email to ask whether we would like personal hotel transfer and a lovely In house cooked meal for our first night.

We were given a satisfying breakfast of fresh breads and pancakes and tasty omelette every morning, fresh local orange juice, jams and tea.. So delicious!
The weather wasn't on our side most days otherwise we would have had breakfast on the Riad terrace every morning.

We were two young girls travelling alone, and despite the culture shock, never did we feel unsafe walking through the old Marrakech streets in the day. The Riad would arrange a trusty driver to take us from door to door when we were going out at night anyway which worked out perfectly.

Thank you Abdess, Mustafa and the other manager (I have forgotten your name but you were so helpful)
May God bless you all for making our stay so welcome and congratulations on your beautiful Riad.

Eesha and Gizem, from London.

1  Thank Eesha2k
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I can not say much more thatn everyone has mentioned before.
You are met by the riad's own personal driver, that was included in the price as we booked direct witht he hotel.
Mustapah (who spoke perfect English) the driver greeted us with a smile and insisted he carried our luggage to the waiting car.
The hotel is around a 20 minute drive from the airport.
Mustapha pointed out some of the sights we were sure to be seeing later en route.
The manager Abdes took our suitcases up to our beautiful room, (Jasmine), and then offered us a complimenary drink and cooling towel as we sat on the terrace, and he chatted about the places to see and not to see, we were going to go to the leather tanning area, but after hearing some terrible stories from him, and then doing more research for ousrselves, we are so pleased we did not go.
We were in Marrakech for 5 days of which we felt was perfect, and on one of those days Mustapha took us to Ourika mountains, a must do whilst there.
We were given free maps and of course a mobile phone to use should we get lost, but it was never used, as we found the area quite easy to navigate, and the hotel will arrange taxis to take you direct to any restaurants and also have a taxi waiting outside for you when you are ready to leave.
Dinner we ate at the hotel was by far the best we had in Marrakech, we were surprised just how expensive and poor the food was in the restaurants outside the hotel, we had our dinner outside on the terrace under candle light. It was my husbands birthday, and they even provided a (free) birthday cake. So thoughtful.
Breakfasts were on one of the teraaces on in the dining room. Fresh fruit, home made yoghurt, freshly squeezed orange juice, pastries, eggs, plenty to set us up for the day.
There was fresh fruit provided in the room, and mineral water, all complimentary.
Overall an oustanding place which so many other hotels could learn from, but as I learnt from Abdes, Riad El Mansour has been open for almost 12 years. so I guess they must be doing something right!

Room tip: We did not see other rooms as the hotel was fully booked. Our room was fitted with best quality fixtures and fittings and original artwork.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple