Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$132
US$132
US$86
PricelineUS$91
eDreamsUS$147
TravelocityUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2016

My wife and I spent 4 days there recently and it was gem. Fantastic service, great food and unbelievable price. There was nothing to fault, except the heat of Marraekch, but this obvioulsy out of the riad´s control or nor doubt the weather would have been cooler ! Honestly, this was a real find and should our travels ever bring us back to Marrakech, we will doubt return to Riad El Mansour, A very big thank you to all the staff who made great efforts to make our stay as memorable as possible considering the strain of both the heat and lack of eating during Ramadan, Thank you Wadi, Nadia and Abdess from Lynne and myself.

Room tip: Any room on the first floor. Although when we were there it was not very busy, I suppose even the ground floor room would be suitable.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank billyzeetaylor
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This was my first time in Marrakech. The welcome was very warm. Staff could not do enough for us. I am disabled and they helped me whenever I needed it. I was well cared for and I did not feel like an inconvenience at any time. Anytime that we needed anything at all, they were just there and sorted everything out.

We had a really enjoyable stay. I cannot recommend the riad and the staff enough. Go and visit!

Room tip: I checked lots of the rooms and they were all perfect for disabled travellers.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sabilahsabilah
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This was a beautiful Riad with a good location inside the old town but with easy access to the new town. The staff were exceptionally helpful and arranged pick up from the airport and were full of advise of where to go and what to see. My mother is disabled and they were very accommodating to her needs. This is an ideal place for some relaxation as the Riad is intimate and calming after a day in the bustling Souks. The Riad itself is beautifully decorated and ornate and there has definitely been an effort to maintain its authentic feel. Breakfast every morning was great and really filling.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gemchakowa
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We were treated like family by the outstanding staff, especially Mustapha and Abdess. They will pick you up and drop you off at airport, train station or anywhere. Mustapha will take you to places you want to visit as well as helping with finding places where you want to do a particular activity. For example, my husband wanted to ride a camel, so Mustapha took him to a local place for his ride. Food was very good, including yummy breakfasts daily and dinner whenever wanted. The riad is stunning, calm and peaceful.

Room tip: For those with mobility issues, ground floor room is great. Just one stair. Same with riad. Staff will help.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank betsy l
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This Riad is a gem in the heart of Marrakech... The rooms are carefully and artistically designed, the tiling and decorations breathtaking.. Makes you feel you're in an authentic Moroccan mini castle. All the workers go above and beyond in terms of service every time no matter what time of day. We were left feeling fully taken care of. The service began as soon as we booked online!, an email to ask whether we would like personal hotel transfer and a lovely In house cooked meal for our first night.

We were given a satisfying breakfast of fresh breads and pancakes and tasty omelette every morning, fresh local orange juice, jams and tea.. So delicious!
The weather wasn't on our side most days otherwise we would have had breakfast on the Riad terrace every morning.

We were two young girls travelling alone, and despite the culture shock, never did we feel unsafe walking through the old Marrakech streets in the day. The Riad would arrange a trusty driver to take us from door to door when we were going out at night anyway which worked out perfectly.

Thank you Abdess, Mustafa and the other manager (I have forgotten your name but you were so helpful)
May God bless you all for making our stay so welcome and congratulations on your beautiful Riad.

Eesha and Gizem, from London.

1  Thank Eesha2k