Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
Hotels.com
US$132
US$86
PricelineUS$91
TravelocityUS$132
Orbitz.comUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I am not the type of person to normally write reviews, But for Riad El Mansour, I was so impressed, I felt I had to!
We booked this as a last minute trip to ecape the cold wet UK for some sun and culture.
We stayed for 4 days, and in hindsight, we shoud have stayed longer.
Riad El Mansour is indeed a beautiful place. especially at night with all the candles.
Our room was Jasmine on the first floor, a spacious room with beautiful furniture and light fittings.
There was fresh fruit, water and home made cookies to welcome us, along with a welcome card and rose petals scattered in the bathroom. Such a lovely welcome.
We had dinner on the first night on the rooftop terrace where it was lovely and warm as we thought of our poor friends in UK.
We booked a tour to the Atlas Mountains with the hotels own driver Mustapha. A wonderful day.
We really used the short stay as a chill out period, and we were spoilt rotten.
The staff at the hotel have to be the friendliest I have ever encountered.
I whole heartedly reccommend a stay there.
I am looking out of my office window now, and its raining. I miss Marrakech!

2  Thank philmyers1974
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Riad El Mansour was without doubt the perfect place for our stay in Marrakech - we couldn't have chosen better. We were made to feel at home from the moment we arrived.
We stayed in the Jasmine room, which was beautiful - we have never slept so well!
The Riad has everything you need and is an oasis of calm amidst the vibrant and lively city. It is a perfect base from which to explore and return to each day.
The staff could not have been better. They are always on hand but never intrusive. Wadi helped us organise dinners / transport and outings. It was all made so easy.
The food was excellent at the Riad too - must try the Chicken Pastilla!! It was the best pastilla we had in Marrakech.
Wadi, Nadyer and Mustapha thank you so much for your hospitality! We look forward to our next visit.

1  Thank londonengland2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This was my long promised return to Riad El Mansour. This time I stayed in the Amber Suite, it is a lovely large room with a beautiful Gothic hand crafted bed and chandelier, it felt very special.

It has the same staff there from when I visited a few years back - which says a lot about the Riad, I guess they obviously enjoy their work. A special 'Thank You' to Abdess for being so kind and helpful at all times, any request, he made sure it was sorted.

It was very hot there, and the best part was sipping a cold drink whilst on the roof terrace topping up my tan!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank emiaows
Reviewed 10 August 2016

This was our first visit to Marrakech and the Riad was absolutely perfect. The rooms are stunning, we stayed in the Amber room but no doubt which ever room you choose you wouldn't be disappointed. The staff were welcoming, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The Riad is located within the old town and we loved the fact it was within the houses of the locals. The walk to the Souks and Medina was a pleasure and just added to the whole experience. If you are looking for an authentic and rustic experience with a real flavour of Marrakech then I couldn't recommend the Riad highly enough. We enjoyed it so much we have already booked to come back next year with the rest of the family.

Room tip: Look at the photos on their website, chose your colour and enjoy!!
Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank DavidandCarla
Reviewed 2 August 2016

we went to this hotel after reading all the positive reviews on other web sites.
Our room was a twin bedroom , beautifully decorated. You could see from the furniture and paintings throughout the Riad that no expense had been spared by the owners.
even small touches made it unique from other hotels that I hve stayed in. From the shoe cleaning service, home made local soaps and shower gels, and conditioners in the bathroom. The rooms were replenished daily with fresh flowers, fruit and bottled water.
There was even a turn down service at night where we were given slippers and dressing gowns. Such a relaxing experience and at great value. Many 5 star hotels could learn from the way this hotel is run.

Date of stay: June 2016