Whist the Riad is a splendid 200 year old example of its kind, it is the staff that make this place special. They are all genuinely concerned that your stay with them should be relaxing and worry free. Their hospitality is generous and their home cooking delicious - do try dinner at the Riad - you will not be disappointed. The only disadvantage this Riad suffers from is it's location off the beaten track, but this is easily overcome by using the Riad's taxi' drivers who will show you down the lanes to the door of the Riad. Whilst the lanes are perfectly safe night and day, nothing prepares you for them and they are exceptionally difficult to navigate your way around - we were lost for a couple of hours before a couple of enterprising lads escorted us back (in a bit of a loop we suspect) for 70 MAD! The Riad has its own Hanam and Massage facility and a small gym - so pretty much everything you need really. They also organised a trip to the High Atlas mountains and a local guide we wanted for a morning. All in all, although not the cheapest, we can thoroughly recommend the Riad El Mansour as a fantastic place to stay in the heart of Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech