My husband & I spent six nightsat the wonderful Riad el Mansour. We had such a magical time. Abdess and Wadi were fantastic and ensured that our experience in Marrakech was something that we would
remember. However it just wasn’t Abdess and Wadi: the entire team was
gracious and attentive. The property itself provided everything that we needed and we loved the location: it allowed us to be relatively unobtrusive(my husband is very
tall and I’m blonde!) in allowing us to see the way of life in the medina away from the masses of tourists and the walk to and from the main sights was always an experience in itself. We will always have brilliant memories of our stay at Riad el Mansour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech