I visited the beautiful Riad el Mansour with 2 girl friends last month. It was the first time in Marrakech for all three of us. Our wonderful break started with a warm welcome from Abdess, the hotel manager. Abdess was kind, sincere and having lived in Marrakech all his life is very knowledgable of the city and its many delights.
We all stayed in room one which was unlike any other room I had ever stayed in, the attention to detail was superb with fresh fruit, flowers and best of all a small gift for each of us.
The hotel itself was beautiful with great views and beautiful art work and decor. All the staff were so very friendly and ready to help out at any hour. I cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech