My wife and I stayed in the Riad el Mansour for 3 nights over Christmas and our experience was excellent. While complimentary airport/train station transfer was available, we chose to do some sight seeing upon our arrival and met Abdess at a pre-arranged landmark, from where he kindly walked us to the Riad. On arrival, we were given a complimentary soft drink and in our room, a map, some fruit and pastries were waiting for us.
During our stay the staff were excellent, helping us with our every need. Abdess reserved dinner for us in a wonderful restaurant, arranged for a taxi to collect us from the riad and to bring us back after and also organised a guide who took us on a leisurely stroll through the medina.
Overall, the Riad is exactly as has been described in the vast majority of the previous reviews and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Ben Tachfine is a six-bedroom guest house, located a short walk from the lively and thrilling Djemaa el Fana; one of the most popular holiday destinations in Morocco. We pride ourselves on our high level of service and hospitality, providing a magical setting to discover the contrasting richness and nature of the Moroccan landscape - a landscape knotted by the exciting mix of Arab, Amazigh, African and European cultures. Ideal for a luxury weekend, or long stay, the Riad has a restaurant, spa, steam room, gym and Jacuzzi; guaranteeing a perfect choice for your holidays in Morocco ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Ben Tachfine ex Riad El mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech