What can be said that has not already?
The staff are the best I have encountered in any hotel in the World.
Wadi, Adbess, Mustapha, Safa and Nadia were superb, always there to help.
The hotel is truly beautiful, a real calm after the madness of the medina. So many small details that meant a lot, the daily newspaper, the complimentary shoe shine for example.
Dinner at the hotel was the best quality, value (and most filling!)
Our room on the first floor was beautifully decorated and had a television in the room and such lovely toiletries including ‘black soap’ a strange tar like concoction, which was lovely to use as a shower gel!
Breakfast in the sunny terrace was enough to set us up for the day.
A highly recommended place to stay if you can get in there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco Africa , we will take care about your travel , please don't hesitate to contact us via Email or whats app or phone call. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech