Riad Limouna
US$1,217
US$196
US$189
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$217
US$204
US$733
HotelsClick
All reviewsthe main squaremint teathree nightsbig squaredesert triproof terracetransfer from the airportlocation is idealshower headan oasistucked awayriadmoroccosoukstranquilityjoelhammam
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We spent the first three nights of our holidays in Morocco at Riad Limouna in Marrakech. After very helpful initial emails with Antoine & Simo we booked an airport transfer through the riad which was seamless even though our flight was late.

The outside of the Riad is nothing much to look at as is often the way in Morocco but the interior was amazing. A beautiful courtyard with a small pool to refresh yourself in. Our room was upstairs and there was a lovely sun terrace higher up. The room was lovely and also clean.

Simo was our host for the days we were there as Antoine was on holidays. We really could not ask for anybody else or anything more and while other riads we stayed in while in Morocco were lovely we kept saying that we missed Simo and his mint tea. He is a gem and is customer service personified. He broke his Ramadan fast with us the first night and then led us to the Central Square to see Marrakech at night. He made sure we had signs to watch out for to get back. He was always ready to chat and extremely helpful for planning the remaining stages of our trip.

Breakfast was homemade with bread and fruit and slight variations every day. Service always with a smile even though it must be difficult to see guests eating when you are fasting for Ramadan yourself.

We were only sorry that we could not stay on our return to Marrakech but they were full that night. Definitely a riad we will return to.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

After a lot of emails forward and back and very quick responses with this riad I was already feeling like it was going to be a good first experience for our first night in morocco. I was collected by the driver who took me to the riad, taught me the basics of Arabic I would need to know on my trip and got me there safely. When arriving at the riad I found it to be beautiful with a gorgeous court yard, little swimming pool and area to sit and relax and have as much mint tea as you like. I was greeted by Simo who from the minute I met him was a huge help, very friendly and a pleasure to be around. He made sure we had everything, knew everything and felt comfortable with our experience in Marrakech. I would happily recommend this riad to anyone going to Marrakech.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Arrived in marrakech on July 6th 2014. My airport transfer was there waiting for me upon exiting, the drive to the Riad was very fast only 15 minutes. Simo who was our host was extremely hospitable and very friendly. He made every effort to make me feel welcome and at home in the riad. The riad it's self is lovely, lovely open courtyard, nice little pool and a great rooftop. Simo walked myself and my friend to the main square to ensure we knew where to go, helped us book our dinner that evening and made sure we had breakfast earlier the next day so we could go on our tour. I absolutely reccommend this riad, having stayed in other riad in morocco, and then comparing my current stays to the riad limouna.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Antoine and Simone were wonderful hosts, and the riad was a delight. They arranged a great trip in the Atlas mountains for us and when on our return to Marrakesh we couldnt stay in their riad as it was already full (a sign of their popularity), they found us a wonderful alternative.

Their hospitality was exactly what you hope to encounter on holiday and their advice and guidance on the souk just added to our sense of being looked after.

Thank you both, this was a holiday highlight we shall both long remember.

Tips for other travellers
The morroccan salad in Salaaamas restaurant by the souk was amazing quality and great value. Its huge, so dont order a main course...and eat before 9pm if you dont like belly dancers!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This place is awesome! Communication prior to arrival was fantastic and this place is serious value for money in addition to being very tastefully and comfortably styled and covered with art. The transfer was seemless and only took 15 minutes from the airport. On arrival Simo was there to welcome us and from that moment on couldn't do enough to make our visit absolutely perfect. He was a mine of information, great to talk to, nothing was too much trouble and he treated us like a pair of princesses. This extended to keeping our duty free fizz chilled in their fridge and providing us with ice as and when we requested it. Also, not forgetting Sihan whose food is unforgetable, make sure you have at least one meal at the Riad as her food is seriously delicious and too good to miss. Thanks to all, it would've been good to meet Antoine who was on his holidays as I really loved some of his art, but on a positive note, it just means I'll have to come back! I highly recommend this place, I can't fault it and can't wait to for a return trip.