“Ideal relaxation after a Mt Toubkal trek”
Review of Riad Boussa

Riad Boussa
Ranked #12 of 1,133 Marrakech B&B and Inns
“Ideal relaxation after a Mt Toubkal trek”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I chose to stay here for 4 days after an 8 day trek in the Atlas Mountains. The Riad was already recommended to me so I knew it would be great. Brigitte and all her staff are very friendly and personal. Service was amazing, the Riad is beautiful, the food was one of the best I had in Morocco. Would definatly recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Greek first
Lake Country, Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2013

This was our first trip to Morocco. We went from the airport through the streets of Marrakech to our home at Riad Boussa. Our senses were enlivened as we passed through the hustle and bustle of the streets, but when we stepped from the derbs of the medina into Riad Boussa we immediately relaxed. We were received by Brigitte's warm welcome seated and served mint tea and biscuits. Within minutes she provided us with a comfort about our new environment, advising us of the sites and activities, where to go and what to see and how to get to there. Our stay at Riad Boussa was wonderful. Clean, comfortable, fabulous service (thanks Ali) and superb food. We would recommend Riad Boussa to anyone looking for a quality riad in the medina of Marrakech. Peter & Sharon, Lake Country, BC, Canada

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My sisters, mother and I recently spent a few special days in Marrackech - which was made even more special by the care and thought of Bridget and Ali (and Ali's cousin) at Riad Boussa. The location was superb, the food excellent and the hosts made sure we made the best of our time in Morocco. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed October 2013
Shizuoka, Japan
Reviewed 29 September 2013

They helped us everything for we need to enjoy in Marrakech.
I really liked to have breakfast on the top outside.
When I go to Marrakech some day, I want to stay there again.

yuki kato from Japan

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Yuki,

Thank you to have shared your feeling with the future guests and not only the japanese people.

It was a pleasure for us to welcome you at Riad BOUSSA.

Come back later for more adventures !!

Brigitte et Ali
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 September 2013

A beautifully arranged riad located in the centre of the chaos that is Marrakech. After enjoying the bustle of the city each day it was fabulous to come back to the tranquillity created by Brigitte and Ali. The riad is tastefully furnished and immaculate with lovely touches of luxury that make staying there feel so special. Breakfast on the roof terrace was a lovely way to start the day. Brigitte was very generous with her time and couldn't do enough to help you plan your stay by providing maps and information so you didn't feel so daunted. She also arranged for us to visit a Hammam and massage which was absolute bliss. We had a fabulous time and would highly recommend Riad Boussa to anyone visiting Marrakech. Karen

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Karen,

Your travel agency didn't book the Riad BOUSSA for your stay.
It was a surprise for you to arrive at Riad BOUSSA but finally a very good one.
You appreciated the calm and the services after your trekking in the mountains.
To read your review is really a pleasure for us.
We are like that at Riad BOUSSA.
We like to share our experience for your pleasure.
Thank you to share now your feeling with the future guests.

Kind regards
Brigitte and Ali
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Over the summer, my family and I stayed here for 5 days. It was my first time in Marrakech and I have to say it was incredible. The riad was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Brigitte, Ali and ladies were very accommodating and made our stay enjoyable. Brigitte told me about local clothing stores and good restaurants. And Ali was amazing and made sure we were always content. Thank you so much for making this trip unforgettable. I plan to come back next summer.

Merci Merci Merci :)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Hayley,

Thank you for your kind message !
It was a pleasure for us to welcome your family.
We know it was the last travel all together, after you will prefer to travel by yourselves, you and your brother.
I like the "sirop d'érable" (not Ali) and the salmon. Hummmm.
Thank you for your presents from Canada too.
We know you will like to come back with your friends.
No problem for us !!

Kind regards
Brigitte and Ali
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I chose Riad Boussa as my second Riad during Marrakech visit. Brigitte, her daughter and Ali welcomed me when I arrived at the riad. As I requested, Brigitte arranged a room with bathtub instead of only shower and the desert tour she recommended was very reasonable and fun!! She asked me to leave my luggage to reduce my stuff to take to the desert. The advice was right. Thank you for all the arrangement you did for me. I had a great time in Marrakech and the desert. If I have a chance to go to Marrakech again, I will bring Hello Kitty goods to your lovely daughter ;) Next time I would like to stay more time in the Riad :)

Hiroko

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Dear Hiroko,

Yes, a short stay but a good one.
You were so nice, so delicate !!
We hope to welcome you later for more adventures in this amazing city !!
Thank you for your review.

Warmest riads from Alice, Ali and Brigitte