We stayed at the Privilege recently on a mini break and privileged we certainly felt. It is an oasis of calm and opulence in the crazy medina. It was pure heaven to come back here each evening and have a cool drink in the courtyard. The staff were so helpful and interesting to talk with. The breakfasts under the orange trees delightful. We only ate here once and it was delicious but the chairs were terribly uncomfortable. Far too low for the tables, it was like being a 5 year old again and made for very awkward eating. There was the obligatory belly dancer, but it was a quaint experience rather than overpowering, as she discreetly disappeared after a few dances. Our rooms were cleaned immaculately every day. Best of all the manager never pushed excursions on us. The only poor service was from the spa, it was less than indifferent. My husband was a general manager in a 4 star hotel for over 20 years so he has very high standards.
Highly recommended for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the edge of the patio, a sumptuous steam bath, decorated exclusively with very rare Moroccan marbles, invites you to the delights of the traditional welfare. Featuring an advanced system with a small music amid the fumes, you will taste the subtleties of the local exfoliating scrub. Massages are also offered in room or room in a cozy atmosphere, flavored with subdued lighting and soft music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Lotus Privilege reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Privilege Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Privilege Hotel Marrakech