This review for Terre resort , is candid and based on how this hotel compares at a *worldwide* level (and not just Moroccan standards).
* Quiet place, away from the noise, pollution, and craziness of the old city
* Great pool that is essential during the hot season (and maybe other times too)
* Nice meals, authentic moroccan food
* Everything is very clean
* One of the only hotels we found that accommodated a family of four in one villa
* Front clerk, Hajji , was extremely helpful with arrangements
* There is nowhere to walk to the city center
r* Likewise, nowhere else nearby to eat
other areas to point out :
* Hotel apparently did not have printed menus for one evening evening , so you we didn’t wat to get .The servers spoke French, and great English too.
* Be aware that you ask *exactly* what is included when you book optional trips. For example, it would be better if the "waterfall trip's" description would tell you ahead of time that you will need to negotiate a price for a "hiking guide" when you get there.
* They would like you to book trips and meals in advance but we found that they were really quite flexible in most cases and could help us, with even minimal notice.
In general we had a great time at terre and we noticed that the name is changing soon as our bill says Rosegarden resort but if the name will change the hotel will of course be as spectacular as it is now !
Tip : Ask for an upgrade to Princess villa for no addtional charge when check in !
Will definitely go back , as an expedia traveler !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our secluded and luxury five-star getaway is located in the Palmeraie Desert, just 7 miles from the enchanting city of Marrakech. Everything at Terre (earth), from the architecture to the cuisine, is an innovative blend of old and new. Take a step into the past and be submerged in true Morocco style while being spoiled with all imaginable present-day luxuries. Our extra large suites come in various configurations to accommodate your every need. Our friendly staff and trained staff manage our full service resort offering from dinning, relaxation, activities and venturing on to the mystical red city of Marrakech. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Terre Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terre Resort And Spa
- Terre Resort Marrakech
- Terre Hotel Marrakech