I was a little anxious about arriving so late (11.30pm) at the airport and having to find my way to the riad, but was greeted by the local taxi service (Hassan), organised by Aidan, so arrived safe and sound, to be greeted by the night guardian and my friends who had arrived earlier, had settled in and had met the other guests over a home cooked traditional dinner - shame I missed it by all accounts.
The room was comfortable, even with three of us in it, and after a good night's sleep we tucked in to a yummy breakfast, before heading out into the souks and exploring the various sights, that start only a few minutes walk away. Aidan's a good guide and also has lots of ideas on itineraries (trips to the mountains/coast) and recommendations for food etc.
It's lovely to return to the piece and quiet of the riad when you're tired and dusty, to cups of tea (traditional or mint) and being able to relax by the pool up on the terrace or in the sumptuous lounges, and just chill out.
The staff are all very friendly and welcoming, which made our stay all the more enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech