We stayed at Les Trois Mages for 3 nights. It's very close to the main square and markets (15 min walk). The riad itself is very clean and well presented with it's traditional Moroccan decor. Rooms were a nice size and very clean and well presented. It has a nice roof terrace to chill out in, sun bathe or take a dip. The best part of all is the overall service and the staff on board. Very warm, welcoming and made our stay a better experience. We got plenty of help from the riad manager in booking tours and restaurants ad well as tips on navigating the city. I would very much recommend the half day (full day also avail) guided tour early on in your stay as it made the rest of the trip easier in getting around. All in all a great experience and would strongly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech