I stayed at the Riad Les Trois Mages for six nights this May and had a wonderful experience. The decor was beautiful and the atmosphere was quiet and relaxed (which was needed after hours of walking about town and shopping at the souk!). The staff were wonderfully attentive and made my trip easy by arranging taxi transportation to/from the airport and whenever I needed it, as well as booking a wonderful hammam. The breakfasts were wonderful (fresh squeezed orange juice every morning!) and croissants, along with other treats. I traveled solo this trip, but if I return with my family, I would go back to this riad! while I was there, there was a lovely young family from Australia, and a retired couple from England. So the diversity of clientele was nice as well. While "Trois Mages" wasn't as close to the Jmaa as some other riads (about a 15 minute walk), it was well worth the experience I and highly recommend Les Trois Mages to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech