A haven amongst the heat and bustle of Marrakech. Aidan was very helpful; showing us the way to the main square on the first evening really helped us to get our bearings. The staff were very helpful and the riad was beautifully decorated in local style. It is well placed for exploring the city and a short walk from the beautiful YSL Marjorelle Gardens, a lovely place to vist on a hot day. We visited in July; if you visit then get most of your sightseeing done in the morning as by the afternoon it is too hot to do anything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech