This is a great place . We stayed 3 nights and wished we had booked four ( or more). Taxi from airport doesn't take long and should be booked in advance through the Riad. The rooms are lovely and there are several places to relax including the roof. We had the Bahia suite which we loved but feel sure that all rooms would be good. We ate lunch and dinner - both were very good and the food was plentiful. Staff are very good and friendly. For Marrakech first-timers, take advantage of the walking tour - an easy introduction to the Medina maze.
Location is excellent - a short walk from the main square but not in a tourist street so surrounded by good, safe, local life.In the other direction, just a few minutes walk away, are the city walls and quick access to the new town.
This is an ideal place for a city break , made easier by no time differenece to UK when we visited in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech