“Very friendly people”

Riad Les Trois Mages
Ranked #12 of 501 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at this Riad. The service was impeccable. The breakfasts were served to us in any room and on any floor including the terrace. This was a very pretty place and very clean. Azziz the manager was extremely nice to us and very accommodating. The staff were very nice and pleasant at all times. Every time we returned to the Riad we were offered coffee or tea again served to us anywhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room
1  Thank Backsupport

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Riad Les Trois Mages was an unbelievable find. We were lucky to stay here during our first visit to Marrakech. From the time we made the booking, I was emailing with Aziz to coordinate transfers, dinners and tours and he was extremely responsive and quick with answers and solutions. The Riad was so lovely, we had a hard time leaving to venture out into the souks! The rooftop terrace is lovely and the plunge pool is a nice way to cool off after a day of exploring. We felt extremely safe the entire time we were here. Either Aziz or Mouhsin the night guard were always available to answer questions or even to run out and get a Diet Coke for us! The location of the Riad is easy to find once you know your way around. Aziz will review the map with you upon arrival but I recommend arranging for a guide for the first day until you find your bearings. We arranged a tour with Mohammed and he was very nice, and let us navigate our way back to the Riad from the square so we would be confident on our own. Meals were great, we had two dinners and a lunch, in addition to the daily breakfast. I cannot recommend Riad les Trois Mages highly enough!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Melchior room on the ground floor by the kitchen and terrace. It might get loud at...
1  Thank Elbrew24
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Perfect place to stay. We came with another couple for my birthday. Aziz the manager and his team couldn't do enough for us and were so friendly. When we asked for something they didn't have they went and got it from the shops! Rooms were lovely and romantic and recently refurbished. Several stylish and relaxing seating areas and a great rooftop terrace with pool. Breakfast was lovely. Highly recommended, a real romantic and relaxing Oasis from the noise and crowds of the town.

1  Thank Adrian F
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed as part of a G Adventures Local Living Marrakech tour and could not have been happier with my stay. I arrived alone and was greeted by the wonderful Aziz who manages the Riad. What a gentleman! He looked after me from start to finish and he couldn't have been more accommodating. He escorted me to and from my hammam treatment in the maze of the medina and waited with me for my taxi to the airport when my transfer didn't turn up. The Riad itself was luxury at its best. I had the pick of 5 bedrooms all of which were beautiful. The other staff were friendly and always smiling and always on hand with mint tea and assistance of any kind. I recommend anyone staying here do the cooking class which I enjoyed immensely even though I had saffron stuck in my nails for days afterwards! Particularly enjoyed the market shopping with Saida, the Riad cook and of course the wonderfully laid out dinner we had prepared and cooked ourselves. One of the best experiences and definitely the best accommodation I had during a three month trip where I stayed in many hotels, from budget to boutique to luxury. I would class the Riad as the perfect mix of boutique/luxury! Well done Aziz and team - keep up the great work! Jo

Room Tip: I stayed in one of the rooms on the ground floor which despite being right by the kitchen, dining an...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jo J
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Our thanks to Aziz and his staff for a wonderful experience staying at Les Trois Mages. The riad was everything and much more than we hoped it would be. The location was a little hard to get to but thats all part of the fun in Marrakech, makes it all the more mysterious. The Bahia suite was absolute magic. We especially enjoyed the trip to the markets with Siada and sharing in the preparation of our dinner. Hey Toni & Gina, we enjoyed meeting you both. Perhaps we will all return to Les Trois Mages one day, Inshalla.
Murray and Laura (Canada)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AliBaba151
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We had a wonderfull stay at Marrakech, which was full of experiences and impressions which we will not forget so soon. One of the highlights of this stay was the Riad Les Trois Mages. This riad is the right mixture between European desire to have all clear and clean and the pulsating orientalic life. It was for us a real throwing table between both worlds. We could enjoy European standards and orientalic colours and smells in one and we could go out to experience the intensity of this real fantastic city and come back and feel europeanlöike and orientalic in one. So, we loved it to stay there.
Architecture of this riad is fantastic and we loved the suite very much. Staff is very friendly and they were intensively engaged in fulfilling all our wishes. Special thanks to Aziz, who is a very competent and friendly manager. He was strongly keen in helping us, whenever we had a problem or a wish, but he also offered us the right information on our questions on culture, history and ways of living in Marocco and Marrakesh. Breakfast was top and we enjoyed it very much. We have already recommended the riad to friends and collegues. Anton (Toni) & Gina

Room Tip: The suite is excellent; rooms in the ground floors seem to be cooler than the ones in first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank An'Ton R
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Our stay at this beautiful Riad was fantastic from start to finish – correspondence from the team before our arrival was very reassuring and upon on arrival our expectations were exceeded. The whole team looked after us amazing well, making us feel welcome and at home, spotlessly clean and the food was terrific. We went for a friends birthday and were definitely not disappointed – would highly recommend this riad to anyone travelling to Marrakech. Cant wait to go back and stay again! Lucy

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends