My first trip to Marrakech began with a stay in this Riad in the Bahai room. We arrived in the early evening after a rather hectic Royal Air Maroc experience. Upon arrival in Marrakech, what an eye opener to the uninitiated with the noise, the chaos, the people, the motorcycles, the cars, the sheep... With each turn off of the main road, the road shrunk from small, to narrow, to a virtual alley. The car parked at the entrance of one of these alleys and our driver walked us through a maze and after a couple of turns, stopped at a large wooden door (I confess I was getting a little concerned at this point). The door opened and we were greeted by the friendly smiling face of Mouhsin (I apologize for any misspelling). And behind him...the Oasis: The courtyard of Riad Trois Mages. Our host immediately offered us a refreshment (as he did every night afterwards), then took us to the Bahia room upstairs. It was beautifully appointed and true to any photos professionally posted. Once settled Mouhsin recommended restaurants within close walking distance, then promptly made a reservation for us on the terrace of the chosen restaurant without being asked. Be sure to stay at the Riad for dinner one night. The food is every bit as good as any restaurant you will find. The staff was always friendly and smiling (even when carting our breakfast or dinner up to the terrace for us!). Aziz, the day manager is very pleasant, professional and knowledgeable, particularly with tips for surviving the Souks. Everyday was as enjoyable as our first impression that we believe set the tone for our entire trip in Morocco. We highly recommend this jewel. Be sure to book a room upstairs if not the Bahai room, you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech