Riad Les Trois Mages
Riad Haraka(Marrakech)
Riad Dar Oulhoum(Marrakech)
Riad O2(Marrakech)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbahia suiterooftop poolmanager azizjade roomelectric blanketsmint teahis teamnight guardbeautiful riadthe hustle and bustlelovely ladiesatlas mountainsthe main squarepancakesfour poster bedan oasiswonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My sister invited me to join her for a holiday in Marrakech. I had no idea what to expect and to be honest was too busy trying to keep up with work before holiday to research. Thank goodness for big sisters! Sis stayed twice in Marrakech before this trip - the second time at riad les trois mages. I am so glad she chose to return to les trois mages. My first impression was slight unease as the journey showed how chaotic moving around could be - pedestrians/donkeys/people pushing hand carts/mopeds/bicycles/cars all vie for the little space there is. On entering the riad, I could only feel peace and serenity, comfort and a wonderful sense of bonhomie. Relaxation came naturally! Aziz, Mouhassim, Saida and Layla were always on hand to assist- Mouhassim ensured our safety, even escorting me to local shop late at night to get snacks and juice for our last farewell night with fellow guests who became friends as we enjoyed their company over the holiday. I can honestly say no other hotel stay has given me so much pleasure. Unique, unusual, clean, comfortable, friendly, great service - the review allows for 5 marks and "excellent" I would like to give it more and if lucky eniugh to ever come back to marrakesh, would definitely want to stay at Les Trois Mages. (Would also enjoy it with the same company of people who stayed at same time - they also helped make our holiday so enjoyable - Julie, Steve, Jan and Mike - also lovely to meet Steve and Elaine, Lisa and John. Happy special birthdays girls! X)

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Marie P
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I went to Marrakech with my husband for my 50th birthday. After a pretty awful delay we finally arrived at this wonderful haven to be greeted by the charming Moushine who made us feel at home from the first moment.

Our room (Melchior) was stunning. Kindness was extended with the gift of a bouquet of flowers left in the room..lovely touch.

I thoroughly recommend the cooking class with the wonderful Saida. You get a chance to wander through the local market to source the produce and the chicken could not have been be any fresher !!! ( I will say no more) back to the Riad for tea then aprons on and let the cooking commence. A few hours later we sat and sampled what I can only describe as authentic moroccon cuisine. Delicious.

Aziz and the staff really couldn't have done any more for us,their kindness and hospitality was second to none.

We met some very nice guests and we shared not only a few drinks but many laughs that we shall remember for a long time..

We simply cannot recommend this Riad enough and is the perfect retreat from the crazy hustle and bustle of what is a wonderful city.

Steven and Julie

Room Tip: Thoroughly recommend "Melchoir Room"
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jatf63
Reviewed 9 November 2013

My wife and I went with another married couple for a week at the end of October, beginning of November and loved it. Aziz arranged two day tours for us, one to Essaouria and one to the Atlas Mountains, both of which were excellent, and he was assiduous in ensuring we had all we needed. On our first night and on two more occasions during the stay we had dinner in the Riad, which was excellent, with the wine being a good deal cheaper than in those local restaurants that served alcohol. Moushine was equally helpful when Aziz was not there, not least of all in organising a taxi to get us to the airport, and the service from the ladies at breakfast and dinner was very good. We also used the roof terrace on occasions, which was also lovely. We would strongly recommend the Riad. Our only sorrow is that we missed Aziz by getting back late from Casablanca - on our experience Moroccan trains do not always run on time - and so did not have a chance to thank him personally for his very great help.

Bob and Dixie

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor, where there are two suites, and they were excellent for a decent nights sleep. The only thing that woke us was the call to prayer from the nearby mosque.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robert R
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We arrived late through busy traffic. Thank goodness we arranged an evening meal so we didn't have to go out. Mouhsin welcomed us and couldn't do enough. We saw Aziz the next day who sat with us for an hour. Very different from big hotels. The local chefs were friendly and produce good meals. Great breakfast is included. Marrakech is very busy but we would only return if we could stay at Riad Les Trois Mages. All the guests (mainly British) were lovely.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Drain56
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We spent a few nights at the Riad and absolutely loved it!!
We visited the Riad before booking and even then everyone was very helpful and kind.
Aziz is such a friendly and genuine person! He gave us precious advices/ tips which made us feel more confident in exploring the Medina! We just regret not speaking French or Arabic to interact more with Saida, Moushine, Najia and Laila.
The Riad is super clean, with comfortable bed, beautiful architecture and lovely staff. Oh and the breakfast was fantastic too!! Fruits, yogurt, great variety of bread/ croissants, jams, butter, honey AND we were also offered eggs cooked to our taste!!
Make sure you have dinner at the Riad at least once! We are so glad we did! It was the best food we had tasted in months!!!
Also, organise a transfer to and from the Riad. It is well worth it as you might get lost in the Medina.
We definitely recommend the Riad Les Trois Mages and cannot wait to visit them again!

• Stayed: September 2013