Our stay at Les Trois Mages was wonderful! The Riad itself was beautiful; our bedroom was lovely and peaceful. The breakfasts were very tasty, fresh and filling. We also ate our evening meal there three times, and each time it was gorgeous! Thank you so much to all the lovely kind staff. Aziz, the Manager was always very attentive, for anything we needed, (which included numerous pots of tea!) Moussine who was on hand during the evening and first thing in the morning to look after the Riad. Saida the cook, and the other ladies who all worked so hard at making our stay as enjoyable as possible. Nothing was any trouble, and our stay exceeded our expectations. We stayed here for 4 nights and by the time we were due to go to the airport, we didn't want to leave! This was our first visit to Morroco, and we were so glad to have chosen here to stay, as it has been so memorable. We will definitely choose to stay here again, and next time we visit, our daughters would like to stay too!
Tracy and Eamon Tansey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech