We have just returned from a wonderful four day stay at this Riad and would thoroughly recommend it. From the moment we stepped through the door we felt at home and welcomed, we ate at the Riad on our first evening and the meal was very good, the breakfasts were also excellent, freshly squeezed orange juice, warm rolls, pancakes and home made jam, you could also have eggs cooked to your liking. The Staff are all lovely, Aziz was so helpful in organising excursions for us and airport transport, we felt so well supported. My husband had his birthday while we were there and they kindly gave him a card and gift, it was such a lovely touch, all in all a very nurturing experience, lovely staff, lovely rooms, lovely Riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech