My husband and I stayed in the Bahia Suite for 5 nights and loved every moment! The Riad is fantastic and although located inside the walls of the medina it is very quiet and peaceful inside. Aziz and his team couldn't have been more accommodating. All very friendly and Aziz even walked with us on our first day to get some lunch so we didn't get lost. I would certainly recommend this place to others and we would definitely stay here again. The roof terrace and pool were our afternoon favourites after being out all day. Would also recommend to do the half day guided tour the riad offers around the souks - was vey helpful as it was our first trip to Morocco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech