An authentic Riad in the heart of the Medina. Unpretentious and original with friendly and attentive staff for whom nothing was a trouble. Unusually, for a Riad, the pool was on the roof terrace which makes it more user-friendly rather than the more usual ground floor plunge pool. A comfortable base from which you can explore the Medina, Marrakech and places beyond. The manager, Aziz, was extremely helpful in arranging dinner reservations and taxis with reputable operators.
All-in-all, a delightful, restful and authentic Moroccan vacation enhanced by a warm welcome and charming staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech