Les trois mages is well located just a short walk from the souks and from there to Djema el Fna. Yet as soon as Aziz welcomed us, we entered a world of calm and tranquility. The ground floor has a lovely airy courtyard surrounded by comfortable lounging areas. We very much enjoyed breakfast on the lovely roof terrace and the room and bathroom were spacious and cool. The shower was good and the bed was the most comfortable we experienced in Morocco. Best of all, Aziz and his team are so helpful and kind. A great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech